Oats banana pancakes
• By Debesh Kuanr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 480 kcal
Ingredients for Oats banana pancakes
- › Oats - 60g
- › Whole Eggs - 2
- › Butter 3g
- › Banana 50g
- › Vanilla essence - 1 tsp (optional)
- › Peanut butter - 1 tsp (5g)
- › A pinch of salt, Sweetener of your choice (I used sugar free)
- › Cut fruits (scooped watermelon, strawberry) (optional)
- › Honey or maple syrup for garnishing and extra sweetness
1. Add the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, Whisk the eggs for around 2-3 minutes until you get smooth consistency. Add other wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Mix all and whisk/mix to get no lumps. If required, you can add a bit of water at this stage.
4. Heat the pan at medium heat, grease it with slight butter.
5. Pour one ladle of batter on the pan. Let it cook at medium heat for around 2 mins or less. You can keep it covered.
6. Flip and cook for another 1 min.
7. If you see the golden ring on its circumference and a golden brown color on the other side, it's cooked.
8. You can make 2 medium sized or 3 small pancakes with the mentioned quantity. Serve with cut fruits and garnish with your choice of sweetener.
9. For vegetarians, you can add 10-15g of butter and 50g of curd instead of Eggs. However, protein quantity will be compromised a bit though you will get the required fluffyness and taste. Enjoy hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!