• By Bhanusree Pola
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 344 kcal
Ingredients for Oats dosa
- › Oats - 80gm Onion - 1 Green chillies - as per spice requirement Ginger - 1/2 inch Salt - as per taste
1. 1. Soak oats for 5 minutes. 2. Grind the soaked oats with rest of the ingredients into dosa batter consistency 3. Heat an iron skillet and grease with oil 4. Pour the batter on skillet and spread lightly into thin dosa/ crepe. 5. Once it’s crisp, remove from skillet and serve with green mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!