• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 587 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Idli
- › Oats: 100 gm
- › Semolina/suji: 50 gm
- › Curd: 50 gm
- › Salt: As per taste
- › Eno: 4 gm
- › Water: As required
1. 1. Grind oats in a grinder.
2. 2. Take a mixing bowl and combine oats, suji and curd together. Add some water to achieve a thick consistency.
3. 3. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
4. 4. Meanwhile, heat a steamer.
5. 5. Now add eno and mix it well.
6. 6. Pour the batter into idli moulds and place the moulds into the steamer. Close the lid.
7. 7. Steam for 15-20 minutes on medium flame and turn off the flame.
8. 8. After 5 minutes open the steamer and remove idlis from the mould with help of a spoon or knife.
9. 9. Oats Idlis are ready to be served with sambhar or chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!