AAROM Shoulder External Rotation
- Steps 1
Lift the bar slightly up while keeping your elbows bent at 90 degrees
- Steps 2
Use your good arm to slide the bar out to the side
- Steps 3
Let the other arm follow as far as pain or stiffness allows
- Steps 4
Ensure your elbows stay at your sides
- Steps 5
Do not rotate the trunk to compensate
- Steps 6
Pause and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 7
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Sit straight on a chair. Hold a bar or a pole in both the hands with an overhand grip and place it on top of the thighs. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!