Squids (calamari) salt & pepper
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 217 kcal
Ingredients for Squids (calamari) salt & pepper
- › Squids rings 250gm
- › Olive oil or butter 3 gm
- › Onion 30gm
- › Black pepper powder
1. Wash, clean and cut squids into rings.
2. In a pan, put butter or olive oil.
3. Add onion, toss for a while and then add squids, salt and pepper.
4. Do not overcook else it becomes chewy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!