• By Raginee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 406 kcal
Ingredients for oats muffins
- › 12 eggs
- › Old fashioned rolled oats 240 gram
- › Ghirardelli intense dark 72% chocolate square
- › 30 gram olive oil
- › 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- › 1 teaspoons baking soda
- › 3 teaspoon setvia
1. Grind oats in flour consistency
2. Break chocolate square in little pieces
3. Mix all dry ingredients together and beat egg for few mins
4. Mix all it make 12 muffins
5. Pre heat oven 400 f once done but muffin to bake for 15 min. Please check putting stick if it crumb are there bake 5 more min .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!