• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Curry
- › 150 gm Chicken breast cut into small pieces
- › 10gm ghee
- › mustard seeds and curry leaves for tempering
- › 1 small onion and 1 small tomato finely chopped
- › haldi, jeera, dhania, kashmiri laal mirch powder as per liking
- › salt to taste
- › juice of half a lemon
- › ginger paste
1. Marinate chicken with salt, haldi powder and lemon juice. set aside for 20 mins
2. heat ghee in a pan. once hot add mustard seeds and curry leaves. add onion and fry until golden brown
3. add ginger paste. fry until raw smell goes.
4. add tomatoes. add salt to taste, all masalas and water as desired so that masalas dont burn.
5. cover and cook till oil is released from masalas
6. add chicken. give a stir. cover and cook for not more than 10 mins. enjoy with hot steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!