• By Twinkle Gandhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for Chia Pudding
- › 1/2 cup coconut milk
- › 2 tbsp chia seeds
- › sugar free powder / Stevia
- › 1 Scoop Whey Protein
- › 1/16 tsp salt
1. Stir everything together and refrigerate overnight, or for at least four hours.
2. For a smooth pudding: Add everything to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!