Banana Oats Jaggery Pancakes
• By Roopal Khandelwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Oats Jaggery Pancakes
- › 1 Banana 1 Egg Jaggery Powder Oats Muskmelon seeds (or any seeds of your choice) Honey Nutella
1. 1. Mash half banana and keep the half for the topping (you can add full as well) 2. Add one egg 3. Add rolled oats as per your diet requirement 4. Add seeds 5. Add jaggery powder as per taste. 6. Add some water and mix well. 7. Pour the batter on a non-stick tawa to avoid using too much oil. 8. Flip it and cook on both the sides. 9. Plate it with some toppings (in my case I used the remaining half banana, you can add more variety of fruits like strawberries, mangoes etc) and drizzle some honey or maple syrup or Nutella and you’re good to go. Enjoy the yummilicious breakfast in 10min.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!