Water Bottle shoulder press
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise the bottles directly above your head until both the arms are extended
- Steps 2
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Water Bottle Shoulder Press is a great exercise for your shoulders, Triceps, Traps and Upper Chest. Sit on a bench with back support. Your feet should be firmly planted in the floor. Grab a filled water bottle in each hand using an overhand grip. Raise your arms and bring the bottles at shoulder level, your elbows should roughly form a 90 degree angle, palms facing forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!