Stirrups Cable Shrugs
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and shrug your shoulders by lifting them as much as you can
- Steps 2
The arms should remain extended at all times
- Steps 3
Refrain from using the biceps to help pull the stirrups, and move only the shoulders
- Steps 4
Hold for a second
- Steps 5
Inhale and lower your shoulders back to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Bar Shrugs target the trapezius muscles. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Grasp a stirrup attachment that is attached to a low pulley with keeping hands side to side with an overhand grip. Stand erect and close to the pulley with your arms extended in front of you holding the stirrups.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!