Smith machine seated behind the neck press
- Steps 1
Engage your core and lower the bar to the rear part of your head, i.e behind the head
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Push the bar back up to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Smith Machine Seated Behind the Neck Press press targets the middle deltoid head of the shoulders. Sit on the bench and unrack the smith bar with the weights. Hold the bar in the extended position at shoulder width. The bar should be over the mid part of the head. Take a deep breath and unrack the bar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!