Single Arm Linear Jammer
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and perform the movement by extending the elbow, pressing the weight up, Move explosively, extending the hips and knees fully to produce maximal force
- Steps 2
Then, inhale and bring the bar back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Single-Arm Linear Jammer targets the shoulder muscles. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Position a bar vertically in front of you. Load the bar with appropriate weight. Raise the bar from the floor from one side, taking it to your shoulders with one or both hands. Adopt a wide stance. Hold the bar with one hand and place the other behind he back.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!