Single arm Dumbbell Upright External Rotation
- Steps 1
Now inhale and lower the dumbbell to the front such that your forearm becomes parallel to the floor
- Steps 2
Feel the contraction in the small muscles of the rotator cuff
- Steps 3
Exhale and pull the dumbbell up to its starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Single Arm Dumbbell Upright External Rotation works your shoulders and strengthens your infraspinatus muscle. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart. Take a dumbbell in one hand. Hold it above and beside your shoulder by bending your arm at a 90 degree angle, your upper arm should be parallel to the to the ground.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!