- Steps 1
Keeping your torso stable, slowly pick up your right hand, tap your left shoulder
- Steps 2
Bring it back to its original position
- Steps 3
Then, lift your left hand, tap your right shoulder
- Steps 4
And bring it back to its original position
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Shoulder Taps work the deltoids, triceps, abs (Rectus Abdominis), core (Transverse Abdominis), glutes, quads, lower back. Place your palms on the floor. Extend your arms and legs Keep your toes on the floor. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line, make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!