Shoulder Raises + High Knees
- Steps 1
Now, raise both of your hands laterally upwards
- Steps 2
Simultaneously raise one of your knees
- Steps 3
Then return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Next, raise your hands again and lift the other knee and then come to the starting position
- Steps 5
Lift your knees and hands in a synchronous manner
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Shoulder raises target the shoulder muscles, triceps, trapezius etc and High knees activate your quadriceps, hamstrings, calves and glutes. Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart and hands by your sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!