Shoulder Cable Rotations
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower your hand and forearm only until it is parallel to the floor
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Then, exhale and pull your hand and the cable up to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other hand.
In addition to working the rear shoulders, Shoulder Cable Rotations uniquely target the lower and middle trapezius, as well as the rhomboids. Hold the cable with an overhand grip in one hand. Hold your arm in a 90 degree angle with your palms facing forward. Stand erect with the other hand by the side. Keep your shoulder fixed.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!