- Steps 1
Now, slowly move your body forward by rising higher onto your toes, pushing your heels up and driving your head and shoulders forwards
- Steps 2
Keep pushing forwards as much as your body allows
- Steps 3
Then slowly lower your toes moving your body back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Your shoulders should get aligned with your hands
- Steps 5
Your weight should get evenly distributed between your hands and feet.
Rocking planks help to build a stronger core and shoulders. Lay face down on the floor. Place the palms of your hands on the floor directly under your shoulders with the fingers pointing forwards. Place your toes firmly on the floor and extend your arms moving to the top of the push-up position. Maintain a straight line from your head to the heels.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!