Prone Cable rear flys
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull your hands back and outwards to the sides without bending them at the elbows
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and bring your arms back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Prone Cable Rear Flys work the posterior deltoids and trapezius. Lie on your chest on an incline bench. Set yourself up by holding each cable in the opposite hand. Place both the hands straight below your chest with a slight bend.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!