- Steps 1
Now, start to bend elbows, and then lower your entire upper body toward the floor
- Steps 2
Stay there for a moment, then slowly push back up until your arms are straight but you’re still in the inverted V position
- Steps 3
Make sure you maintain control throughout the movement
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise primarily focuses on your shoulders. Start in a plank position on the floor, with hands firmly on the floor, right under your shoulders. Press toes firmly into the floor too. Keep core tight and back flat and engage your glutes and hamstrings. Your whole body should be neutral and in a straight line. Lift hips up and back until your body forms an inverted V shape. Keep arms and legs as straight as possible.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!