Lying Shoulder External Rotation using dumbell
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly raise your heels
- Steps 2
Feel the contraction in your calves
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower your heels to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Lying Shoulder External Rotation using a dumbbell works your posterior rotator cuff muscles. Lie on the ground or on a bench on your left side Take a light weight dumbbell in your right hand with and overhand grip and hold it near your abdomen.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!