- Steps 1
Now, move it in circular motion around your head in one direction, i.e
- Steps 2
from right to left
- Steps 3
Come to the starting position
- Steps 4
Then move it in the opposite direction from left to right
- Steps 5
Don’t move your head or neck
- Steps 6
Come to the starting position again
- Steps 7
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 8
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Kettlebell Halo works the deltoids in the shoulders and the pectorals in the chest. Stand straight and hold the kettlebell upside down in front of your chest. Keep your arms and shoulders tight, keep your core engaged.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!