Incline Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise your arms out to your sides, and slightly towards the front until they reach shoulder height
- Steps 2
While lifting the dumbbells, your palms should face the floor
- Steps 3
Inhale and return to the start position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Incline Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise primarily targets the front of the shoulders, known as the anterior deltoid and also the lateral (side) deltoid and the serratus anterior. Lie face down on a 30-degree incline bench with your chest supported and chin up. Grasp dumbbells in each hand and let the dumbbells hang down to both sides, your arms should be straight with your palms facing backwards.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!