Dumbbell Seated Front Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your arm to the side but also slightly towards the front
- Steps 2
Maintain a slight bend in your arm and lift the dumbbell until shoulder height or slightly higher
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbell, and return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Continue with the opposite arm.
Dumbbell Seated Front Lateral Raise works your shoulders, especially the lateral and anterior heads of the deltoid. Sit on a stool or on a bench. Keep your spine straight. Hold a dumbbell in your hand. Position the dumbbell down to your side with your arm straight, and turn your pinkie finger side a little outward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!