Dumbbell Lying one arm rear lateral raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift the dumbbell up to the side
- Steps 2
Bend your arm to make a somewhat 90 degree angle and do not extend it
- Steps 3
Pull the dumbbell up as much as you can
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the dumbbell to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps and then repeat with the other arm.
The Dumbbell Lying One Arm Rear Lateral Raise works the posterior deltoid muscle. Lie flat on your chest on an incline bench. Keep your legs separated and toes on the floor for support. Hold a dumbbell in one hand below your chest with an overhand grip. Hold the bench with the other hand for support.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!