Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Inhale and raise your arms sideways, bringing them in line with the shoulders
- Steps 2
Now, exhale and bring your arms back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Lateral Raise works on your Deltoids and Trapezius muscles. Stand straight, with your hands by your side. Hold a dumbbell in each hand using an overhand grip, i.e. the palms should face the body.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!