Crossover arm stretch
- Steps 1
Extend your right arm in the left direction
- Steps 2
Support it with the left hand by giving a gentle push
- Steps 3
Hold for a few seconds and feel the stretch
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Bring it back to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat it with the left arm.
The Crossover Arm Stretch works on your posterior deltoid muscle. Stand straight in a comfortable position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!