Cable Y Raise
- Steps 1
With elbows slightly bent, raise your arms upward and outward to sides in Y configuration until your elbows are approximately lateral to each ear
- Steps 2
Now, lower the stirrups forward and downward in a reverse pattern
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Y Raise exercise works on both primary and secondary muscle groups like Rhomboids, Rear Shoulders and Lats (back). Stand between low pulleys medium width apart. Grasp the left stirrup with your right hand and the right stirrup with your left hand. Step back slightly away from pulleys and stand upright with cables crossed in front of hips.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!