Cable Standing Shoulder Press
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and push the stirrups upward until arms are extended overhead
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower stirrups to the starting position by bending your arms
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Standing Shoulder Press works the front and lateral deltoids. Stand between two low to medium height pulleys with feet shoulder width apart. Hold cable stirrups in each hand each side Position stirrups to each side and slightly above the shoulders by bending your arms.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!