Cable Standing Rear Delt Row (with rope)
- Steps 1
Pull the rope to your Forehead keeping elbows at shoulder height until elbows travel slightly behind your back
- Steps 2
Keep your upper arms perpendicular to the trunk
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position until arms are extended forward and repeat.
The Cable Standing Rear Delt Row primarily targets the rear deltoids and also works on secondary muscles like Traps, Biceps, Rhomboids, Trapezius, and Forearms. To start, Stand facing the rope attachment on a high pulley cable. Now, grasp each end of the rope just above enlarged ends.Step back with one foot so your arms and shoulders are positioned straight forward with cable taut, point your elbows outward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!