Cable Seated Rear Delt Row Stirrups
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the attachment close to your shoulders by bending the arms
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and return to the starting position until arms are extended and shoulders are stretched forward
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position.
The Cable Seated Rear Delt Row Stirrups work the lats, traps, erector spinae, rear deltoids, biceps, bicep brachialis, and forearms. Sit on a seat facing twin pulley cables positioned shoulder height. Sit a little far from the machine. Grasp stirrup cable attachment in each hand. Straighten lower back upright so arms and shoulders are positioned straight forward, keep your arms straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!