Cable One Arm Rear Lateral Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your arm to the side at shoulder height
- Steps 2
Your upper arm should be perpendicular to the torso
- Steps 3
Then inhale and lower the cable to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other arm by switching the side.
The main muscles worked are deltoid (middle), and supraspinatus. Stand with your side facing a low pulley. Grasp a stirrup attachment with the hand furthest from the pulley.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!