Cable One Arm Front Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise the stirrup forward and upward until your upper arm is well above horizontal
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower the stirrup to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other hand.
The Cable One Arm Front Raise primarily works the anterior and medial deltoids or shoulder muscles. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. The pulley machine should be behind your back. Grasp the stirrup attachment in one hand with an overhand grip beside your thigh. Your hands should be by your sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!