Cable Alternating Front Raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your right arm
- Steps 2
Bring it slightly above the shoulder height
- Steps 3
Your arms should be kept straight throughout the movement
- Steps 4
Now, inhale and lower your arm to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat the same movement with the left arm
- Steps 6
Keep alternating between both arms
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Front Raises are a great exercise for your shoulders. This variation uses the cable machine. Attach the stirrup attachments to the machine. The setting should be low. Stand with your back to the machine. Hold the attachment in each hand with overhand grip. Start with your hands by your side, elbows should be slightly bent. Engage your core and back muscles.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!