Bottle lateral Raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your arms sideways, slightly towards the front while keeping them in extended position Then, inhale and lower your arms back to the starting position Repeat for the desired number of reps
The primary muscle worked in the Bottle Lateral Raise exercise is the medial or middle deltoid. Stand Straight with your hands by your sides holding a bottle each filled with water. Keep your feet shoulder width apart
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!