Bent Over Lateral Raises (Pronated Grip)
- Steps 1
Now, lift both the dumbbells laterally towards the ceiling by keeping a little bend in your arms
- Steps 2
Hold for a second at the top and descend your arms in a controlled manner to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
This exercise primarily works your rear deltoids. Stand with feet close to each other or shoulder width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip and keep your hands at the sides with a slight bend at the elbows. Bend forward till the torso is parallel to the floor
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!