Weighted Squats to Oblique Twists
- Steps 1
Then sit back and squat down, dropping until your thighs are about parallel to the ground
- Steps 2
Make sure your heels stay down as you sit down and back as low as you can
- Steps 3
Drive back up to standing and, as you do, tuck one knee up as you rotate your opposite elbow toward your knee
- Steps 4
You want to tuck your knee up as high as you can as you rotate toward that leg
- Steps 5
Put the foot back down and repeat the squat before tucking and twisting to the other side
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
To do the Squat with Oblique Twist, start standing tall with your feet between hip-width and shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell horizontally in front of your chest
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!