Up and Down Plank
- Steps 1
Now, move from your palms to place your forearms on the floor, but one hand at a time
- Steps 2
so, lift the right palm and place the right forearm on floor followed by the left forearm
- Steps 3
Then, shift back to your palms one after the other and come to the starting position
- Steps 4
Keep your toes firmly placed on the floor
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Up and Down Planks target your arms, core and Shoulders. Place your palms and toes on the floor or on a mat in a push up position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!