Suspension Strap Alternating One Handed Oblique Twists
- Steps 1
Now, twist the torso on one side in the direction of the free arm
- Steps 2
Go down a little as you twist and reach out to the ground with your free arm
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 6
Once done, repeat with the other arm.
Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder width. Hold the suspension strap in one hand while other hand is free and your body slightly leaning backwards.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!