- Steps 1
Exhale and simultaneously raise your arms, legs, and chest off the floor while keeping them straight
- Steps 2
Hold this contraction for 2 seconds
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly lower your arms, legs and chest back down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Superman exercise strengthens the erector spinae muscles and other surrounding muscles to support the spine. Lie straight on your stomach with your face down on the floor or on an exercise mat. Your arms should be fully extended in front of you and your legs at the back.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!