Stiff leg Cable deadlifts
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower your torso until it’s parallel to the floor
- Steps 2
Maintain a slight bend in the knees while doing so
- Steps 3
Pause for a second
- Steps 4
Exhale and pull your torso up while pulling the cable as you straighten your body to the starting position
- Steps 5
Keep your arms extended throughout the movement
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Stiff Leg Cable Deadlifts target your legs, glutes, back and core. Set the cable at the lowest position in the rack. Stand with feet shoulder width apart with both hands holding the bar handle in the pronated wrist position in front of your thighs. Stand away from the machine and extend your arms while holding the cable.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!