Standing Oblique Crunch: Alternate Elbow and Knee
- Steps 1
Now, inhale then exhale and bend your right leg and lift your knee as high as you can
- Steps 2
Rotate your torso to the right and bring your right knee to your left elbow
- Steps 3
Then inhale and return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides until the set is complete
- Steps 5
Do it for the desired number of reps.
The primary muscles worked are Abs, obliques, hip flexors. Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart and your hands behind your head.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!