Squat With A Calf Raise
- Steps 1
Now, squat as low as possible
- Steps 2
When you come up, end the motion by raising your heels as high as possible
- Steps 3
Then squat again
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
A Squat With A Calf Raise works your Quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!