Smith machine narrow squats
- Steps 1
Unrack the bar and slowly squat with knees in line with your toes
- Steps 2
Go down until thighs are almost parallel to the floor and below
- Steps 3
Come back up to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Smith Machine Narrow Squats primarily target the quads. Set yourself under the smith bar with feet narrower than shoulder width. The bar should be behind your neck. Take a deep breath, engage your core.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!