- Steps 1
Now, Inhale and lower your torso by maintaining a bend in the knees
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Exhale and lift the bar by extending hips and knees to full extension
- Steps 4
Pull shoulders back at the top of lift if rounded
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Smith Deadlift works the hamstring and posterior chain muscles. Stand with shoulder width or narrower stance with feet flat beneath the bar. Grasp bar with shoulder width or slightly wider mixed grip or slightly wider overhand grip. Disengage the bar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!