- Steps 1
Now, leap to the right and bring your left foot behind you and your left arm up in front of you
- Steps 2
At the end of this leap, bend your right leg
- Steps 3
Now, switch to the other leg by leaping from your bent right leg onto your left leg
- Steps 4
Bring your right leg behind you and right arm up in front of you
- Steps 5
Finally, bend your left leg in front of you
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Skater Lunges work your glutes, quadriceps and a bit of your adductor muscles and hamstrings. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Keep your back straight and knees slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!