Single Leg Squats
- Steps 1
Inhale, slowly push your hips back and lower down, by pushing the leg in the air a little backwards Balance the entire body weight on one leg during the execution Exhale and slowly come up to the starting position Repeat for the desired number of reps Switch to the other leg and repeat
Single Leg Squats work the hamstrings, quadriceps, gluteus maximus, and calves. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Lift one leg by bending it in the knee, and keep the other leg straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!