Side to Side Crunches
- Steps 1
Exhale and slowly lift your head, neck and shoulders up
- Steps 2
As you lift up, twist your right elbow to the left side
- Steps 3
Inhale and go back to starting position
- Steps 4
Lift your torso again, turn your left elbow to the right side
- Steps 5
Inhale and lower yourself to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat this for the desired number of reps.
Side to Side Crunches work the internal and external oblique muscles, as well as the transverse abdominis. Lie flat on the floor or a mat on your back. Bend your legs and place your feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands behind your head.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!