Side Oblique Crunches
- Steps 1
Start moving your left elbow toward your abdomen
- Steps 2
Exhale and lift your head to the left as you would perform a normal crunch
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly drop back down into the starting position
- Steps 4
Then lie on your left side, keep your right hand behind the head
- Steps 5
Repeat the same movement for the desired number of reps.
Side Oblique Crunches work your obliques as well as the other muscles of the core including your transverse abdominis and medial glute. Lie on your right side with your legs lying on top of each other. Make sure your knees are slightly bent. Place your left hand behind your head.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!