Shoulder Dumbbell Rotations
- Steps 1
Now, move the dumbbell away from your belly, as far as you can
- Steps 2
Rotate the elbow inward to your body
- Steps 3
While rotating the elbow externally, make sure the elbow stays fixed
- Steps 4
Bring the dumbbell back to its starting position
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Shoulder Dumbbell Rotations train your anterior rotator cuff muscles. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart Bend your arm and hold the dumbbell in one hand near your belly with your palm facing the belly. Keep the other hand by your side and keep your shoulders fixed.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!